A gaggle of 928s and a 944

Diamond911

I attended the annual German Car Day in Perth yesterday. I decided to take my 928 rather than the 3.2 Carrera (as I took my 3 girls with me and therefore it's a bit more practical) and very glad that I did. There was a great turn our of front engined Porsche including 7 928's and a 944.  Very unusual for so many 928's to come out to these events but it was great to see.

Here are a few photos

IMG_6302_zpsbzbhsxir.jpg

IMG_6299_zpsh85hifql.jpg

IMG_6346_zpsj7ytsaze.jpg

IMG_6250_zpskeojsmy3.jpg

IMG_6252_zpsnuskao9d.jpg

and here are the remaining photos:

http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/bgwilliams/miscellaneous/German Car Day March 2017/story

I took photos of a few BMWs and Mercs as well and may get around to uploading those as well.

I attended the annual German Car Day in Perth yesterday. I decided to take my 928 rather than the 3.2 Carrera (as I took my 3 girls with me and therefore it's a bit more practical) and very glad that I did. There was a great turn our of front engined Porsche including 7 928's and a 944.  Very unusual for so many 928's to come out to these events but it was great to see.

Here are a few photos

IMG_6302_zpsbzbhsxir.jpg

IMG_6299_zpsh85hifql.jpg

IMG_6346_zpsj7ytsaze.jpg

IMG_6250_zpskeojsmy3.jpg

IMG_6252_zpsnuskao9d.jpg

and here are the remaining photos:

http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/bgwilliams/miscellaneous/German Car Day March 2017/story

I took photos of a few BMWs and Mercs as well and may get around to uploading those as well.

I hope your 3 daughters weren't the 3 I spotted smoking at the far end near the lake.  

I hope your 3 daughters weren't the 3 I spotted smoking at the far end near the lake.  

my youngest is 3 and oldest 9 so I can safely confirm that they weren't :). They are in one of the photos.

Im assuming that you dropped by? It would have been nice to say hello and meet someone from pfa

my youngest is 3 and oldest 9 so I can safely confirm that they weren't :). They are in one of the photos.

Im assuming that you dropped by? It would have been nice to say hello and meet someone from pfa

Ahh this post just answered my question in the event post :)

Yah, Silver SC.. between a Cayman and yellow 911 outlaw.

this one next to my 928 S4 once the '78 outlaw left?

IMG_6254_zpshv4fsnof.jpg

IMG_6261_zpsjwt8lxjb.jpg

sorry I missed you or didn't say hi.  We need big pfa stickers on our foreheads! ....or i could have worn my pfa t-shirt

this one next to my 928 S4 once the '78 outlaw left?

IMG_6254_zpshv4fsnof.jpg

IMG_6261_zpsjwt8lxjb.jpg

sorry I missed you or didn't say hi.  We need big pfa stickers on our foreheads! ....or i could have worn my pfa t-shirt

That's me :)  Yah I need to get that pfa shirt happening haha.

Archived