Was attempring to visit mt siromet winery on sunday fkr their breakfast.......but im not keen on mud. 

Quite a regular at SIRROMET, no mud, bitumen road all the way in and bitumen car park,

just to the side of the restaurant there is a kids play area, also covered and paved floor. My advice go, you'll enjoy it. 

meet up at Canon Hill Hungry Jacks for a convoy in?

Yep, in, that's the hungries on Wynnum road near Creek road, at the shopping centre, am I at the right one? 

Meeting time would be at  ?  (looks like we have to arrive at the event between 7:30-->9:00am)

• 2 weeks later...

Byron Landrover taxi set with two onboard.. no pcars but planning to put tyre kicking boots on..  rain just came and went down south ..looks promising for a fine day

Hope to meet some of the PFA faces 

Hows that Bullett Mustang and the 356A Outlaw on the hill (Talked to the owner .. nice build), nice 930 too next to it, some nice Bmer coupes … quite a lot of Pommie action actually , Triumph had a big turnout .. one rogue Aston DB9 looking very dated. The Jag owners were bloody snobs and there were a few Jensens too

Would load some pictures if Photobucket would work….. Oh Please oh please get photo loading on this fricken forum

Or anyone else got a suggestion for a good sharing tool.. I had a free Photobucket now shot loads of adverts and log in issues 

Hows that Bullett Mustang and the 356A Outlaw on the hill (Talked to the owner .. nice build), nice 930 too next to it, some nice Bmer coupes … quite a lot of Pommie action actually , Triumph had a big turnout .. one rogue Aston DB9 looking very dated. The Jag owners were bloody snobs and there were a few Jensens too

Would load some pictures if Photobucket would work….. Oh Please oh please get photo loading on this fricken forum

Or anyone else got a suggestion for a good sharing tool.. I had a free Photobucket now shot loads of adverts and log in issues 

should come to Cars and Coffee Brisbane more often, that 356 is regularly there (with it's 250hp 2.7) loved that Jag 4.2 coupe, and the Camargue

should come to Cars and Coffee Brisbane more often, that 356 is regularly there (with it's 250hp 2.7) loved that Jag 4.2 coupe, and the Camargue

I should , I meant the pale cream/nearly yellow one 356A russ not stevos beast QIK356.. yes i know i dont even know the proper colour

Archived