Finally starting to put a smile on my dial

Meccano can be a bitch at times ;) 

All wood bar a couple ubs over the span of the shed , There is a 35 sqr mtr area for the 964 bout the same as Jack Olsen cave including  one of demdare lift thingys 6000 nails so far bout 3000 tech screws t o finish th exterior  and about  Gt3 money to finish it:blink:

nuclear reactor or  mosque in the background ?

Seriously though -  well done - I know all about the pain of a big build. A bit jealous of your nice flat block too..

Thanks T Na grain silos Mate down the water front I am about 150 mtrs of  the cliff and beach that over looks the shipping lanes ,  It was a rail way line for near on 170 years , The reason it is nice and flat, There is near 400 cubic mtrs of back fill ( fill the cutting for the line) and 42 concrete piers 600 x 3 mtrs  deep becacause the ground  could be unstable?   Bit of a giggle when you think that a near 200 ton engine has been compacting it for ever  , Bkut the best thing its only a 100  mtrs to my fav boozer :)

I wish...

But your in the Big city T you could buy our town for your kind of build doughB)

Portland?

Yeah Scot its not the arse whole of the world but you can see it from here ? no Beautyfull place bit chilly sometomes but  ?

thats $50k in paddington Dollars (at least). I still resent concrete piers...

Me to mate 

Me to mate 50 k on the nine 64 would really get it humin 

thats $50k in paddington Dollars (at least). I still resent concrete piers...

Just looked at the receipts 10 K in country Dosh , But no obstruction in drilling all clean fill, which helps

$1000 a pier when your builder follows you on Insta ?

Struth Tom, You should have charged him for all the Advertising he received through the forum ;) 

Archived