RUF Speedlines 17x8 and 17x9

Genuine RUF Speedlines refinished with satin black lips and gloss black spokes. 17x8" +56 (fronts) 17x9" +44 (rears)

The wheels are completely free of kerb rash with the only defect being some faint ghosting left over from a sticker on the rear lips (image 5).

$2800 or best offer. Located southside Brisbane.

ruf1.jpgruf2.jpgruf3.jpgruf4.jpgruf5.jpgruf6.jpgruf7.jpg

Someone's got good taste ;)

Best wheels. Best Colour. Period. Someone buy these before I grab another set...

DSC_0462ss_zps7pdfollx.jpg

These are tentatively sold and it looks like they'll be finding a home on another 964. They really suit the car... the black on black works a treat too

Not surprised these didn't last long.......sigh..........well done!!

Speaking of wheels ChrisF have you heard good things about "Alloy Dr" in Wilston, Brisbane?  I called them about refurbing my D90s - thought you might know/ have heard if they do a good job.  cheers Jason

Not surprised these didn't last long.......sigh..........well done!!

Speaking of wheels ChrisF have you heard good things about "Alloy Dr" in Wilston, Brisbane?  I called them about refurbing my D90s - thought you might know/ have heard if they do a good job.  cheers Jason

Hey Jason, Alloy Doctor are one of the best in the business. They do OEM repaints and repairs for BMW, Mercedes and Audi on a regular basis. They also painted the TE37's that I have on my 944 at the moment and did a great job.

Archived