1. 1. What factors are important to you

• Track time - as much as possible
    • Safety
    • Social Aspect - Relaxed atmosphere
    • Instructors or mentoring
    • Cost
    • Timing
    • Catering

I believe a group platinum day (or a private day if we had sufficient numbers) at Wakefield could also include the hut accomodation as well if we were to ask nicely...might be handy for those travelling some distance.  I'll be at the track with John in 3 weeks so would be happy to have a general chat around options and prices if it's helpful (let me know Edgy).  

I've got a mate who's interested so count me in for 2 cars & 2 people (if it's ok to bring along guests).

As I said in the other thread I'm always keen for a track day.

I'd also suggest using John to organise a day just for simplicities sake, asking for sole dibbs for a month or two on a Platinum day a fair way off in the future could be an idea to eliminate the financial risk of not being able to fill a day up.

I believe a group platinum day (or a private day if we had sufficient numbers) at Wakefield could also include the hut accomodation as well if we were to ask nicely...might be handy for those travelling some distance.  I'll be at the track with John in 3 weeks so would be happy to have a general chat around options and prices if it's helpful (let me know Edgy).  

I've got a mate who's interested so count me in for 2 cars & 2 people (if it's ok to bring along guests).

Nice 2 cars you had out at Bulli Tops today!

here you go... ill donate a pic of my car with the Wakefield signage for marketing purposes; free of charge!

I can confirm fun track , sometimes slippery , you can get on the limit across the back, plenty of forgiving run off and only one wall to fixate on , thats normally fixed by a little opposite lock….  The esky just kept on getting the call to run to the wild…  blacktop or the mud.. MUD there is no substitute

Added some ventilated front discs shortly afterwards.

Davepotter0_zpsnehugzgr.jpg

Nice 2 cars you had out at Bulli Tops today!

Thanks mate -  saw a 911 sail past at one point..was that you?  There were some other interesting bits of metal (and people) floating around as you would have noticed.

Thanks mate -  saw a 911 sail past at one point..was that you?  There were some other interesting bits of metal (and people) floating around as you would have noticed.

Yes that was me, gave you a wave. There were a lot of nice cars out, think I saw at least 5 P cars.

I'm in, I love going to Wakefield!

I prefer open pit sessions, with a limit on how many cars on track at any one time.

Not fussed about catering and highly recommend using a personal LapTimer on your phone, such as Harry's Laptimer.

Having said that, will support whatever format the event takes.

cheers

Archived