Selling my 944 Turbo

Maybe because you're not a financial member?

2010 Audi TT RS Sepang Blue

1990 952 Azurite Blue (for Sale :()

2000 Audi S4 TT Nogaro Blue

1994 968 (sold) Midnight Blue Metallic

1993 964 C2 (sold) Midnight Blue Metallic

1986 952 (sold) Sapphire Metallic

1984 944 (sold) Ruby Red Metallic

And... SOLD... to a lovely chap from Sydney, who drove it away this afternoon...:(  The best part is that he's eminently qualified to maintain it, as his day job is... looking after another chap's car collection:D

(Sorry, Brian in Buddina)

And... SOLD... to a lovely chap from Sydney, who drove it away this afternoon...:(  The best part is that he's eminently qualified to maintain it, as his day job is... looking after another chap's car collection:D

(Sorry, Brian in Buddina)

Good on ya Rob

I knew it would go soon to a new home. Truly a beautiful specimen.  I hope you still honour us with your presence at the Society.  

Good on ya Rob

I knew it would go soon to a new home. Truly a beautiful specimen.  I hope you still honour us with your presence at the Society.  

Of course Brian, I'm still front engined, watercooled and from the same family...

I'm just glad you were able to remove all my drool marks from the weekend before the new owner inspected the car. I suspect the new owner will have a very good experience, a stunning and unique car.

Congrats on the sale Rob. :) 

I bet it was difficult to see it go...

Yeah - looking at that rear end as it disappeared up the driveway was a bit hard - it's a view I didn't see often, as I was nearly always driving it.

I'm just glad you were able to remove all my drool marks from the weekend before the new owner inspected the car. I suspect the new owner will have a very good experience, a stunning and unique car.

The best part is the new owner is extremely capable and has access to facilities I never had.  As well as maintaining, he also prepares and repairs his boss's race cars, among them being a 993 RSR.  The boss also runs an '89 944T, so very familiar territory for the buyer.  BTW, he spent 3 hours inspecting mine and 10 minutes driving, before doing the deal.

Archived