[VIC] PFA_TRACKDAY.02 - CANCELLED - DETAILS IN LINKED THREAD

• 1 month later...

Yes it is. You will need to become a financial member of the forum first though and then the link to sign up will become available under the store section of the site.

Mike the link above hasn't worked since the threads was moderated. Maybe you can click through because you are a moderator? I am a FM and it doesn't work for me...or perhaps I've been "moderated" from entering for asking questions about it... many of which have since been answered favorably in the latest updates about it.

Mike the link above hasn't worked since the threads was moderated. Maybe you can click through because you are a moderator? I am a FM and it doesn't work for me...or perhaps I've been "moderated" from entering for asking questions about it... many of which have since been answered favorably in the latest updates about it.

Yes the link is down. Was pointing him to the locations to sign up. 

Unfortunately Kerry cancelled the event this morning.

Correction @Mike737 even though I've paid for membership my profile currently shows as not an FM...so I couldn't have entered anyway.

My entry was one of probably many that have every intention to enter but just hadn't yet... usually events have a close of entries date....so people know when to enter by and organizers know they have enough entries in time...I'm not aware of one for this...

I'm certain marketed well this event could have gotten 50+ entries easy. I would have happily helped do that. There are so many solutions but it takes a willingness to be open to them.  Getting the other 40 in 30 days is still pretty easy too.  

Oh well.