Throttle bodies 4 sale

Due to the fact I can't work out the ad pics part of the forum I can't put up pics but I've just listed on gumtree a set of ITB's that I never got to use, as new and don't have a use for them. A recent 930 project has used up a fair bit of coin so these can be sold. Search gumtree porsche throttle bodies and you'll find the add. I believe these are cool as hell hope someone from here can use them. 

Due to the fact I can't work out the ad pics part of the forum I can't put up pics but I've just listed on gumtree a set of ITB's that I never got to use, as new and don't have a use for them. A recent 930 project has used up a fair bit of coin so these can be sold. Search gumtree porsche throttle bodies and you'll find the add. I believe these are cool as hell hope someone from here can use them. 

Here's a link to help with your sale.

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/chermside/engine-engine-parts-transmission/porsche-throttle-bodies/1155558971

$_20.JPG

To answer a question that has been asked a few times that I forgot to put in the add they are 42mm ID. I was putting them on a 3.0 I have just sold "69 Aus del RSR replica" was sold a couple of months back and never got to fit them. Uber cool won't cost much difference than PMO's and no carb issues more drivable better performance. Singer show the way with these ?

Archived