UPDATE: SE QLD Morning run and lunch 12 Aug

NOTE - This is a different run to the Byron weekend away run and we won't be crossing paths.

Anyone interested in a Sat morning run and lunch - possible tag along for part of the proposed weekend run to Byron. Thinking about heading south west  - combo or rural and mountain roads - ending up at Tumbulgum Pub (near Murwillumbah)  for lunch?

I've got a few people interested in the morning run.  Details as follows -

Meet at BP Yatala at 7.30am for 8.00am sharp departure.  Will be travelling via twisty roads in Gold Coast hinterland and northern NSW and end up at Tumbulgum Tavern for lunch.

Might cross paths with the Byron weekend away guys along the way.

Regards

Graham

Not sure if you or I will get to cross up drives with the other crew as they are heading in from Southwest Drake Tenterfield but will I see them on Sunday morning at C+C Byron.  

Will try to take a drive out to meet you guys Saturday..

Will you come down through Tomewin , Dungay?

Or Natural Bridge and Chillingham?  Love to drive up a bit further perhaps and cut in to your southward journey @firstone maybe is around too.

For the Saturday morning only drive (not the weekend away drive) we will be travelling via Canungra, Beaudesert, Rathdowney, Mt Lindesay, Kyogle, Murwillumbah, and finishing at Tumbulgum Tavern for lunch.  Meet at BP Yatala at 7.30am for 8.00am departure.  About 4hrs driving so fill up with fuel.

IMPORTANT NOTE -. We are taking a different route to the weekend away guys so we won't be crossing paths.

Cheers

Graham

Archived