Design911 have up to 10% off for next week or two

I've been buying a lot of stuff from Design911 lately because they are probably the cheapest around and their shipping is good, cheap and quick too.

Noticed yesterday that they have a sale on until 20 August that gives up to 10% off depending on the amount you spend if you put "savemore" in the discount code on your shopping cart.

If you are after an exhaust or set of P&C's I'd be surprised if you could do better anywhere else at the moment.

As I posted a couple of weeks ago, I've just bought the SSI's and Dansk kit from Design 911. Very happy with the shipping costs, all up  at £1900 with the current exchange rates it's worth a go. 

Might have to grab some other stuff if it's 10% off as well

As I posted a couple of weeks ago, I've just bought the SSI's and Dansk kit from Design 911.

Mike,

Did you buy the Dansk SSI's or the real SSI's?  There isn't much difference in price and was wondering if they are actually the same thing nowadays?

@D-banger time for SSI's?

I am going to have to sell quite a lot of 911 bits, but frankly it is a hard argument to beat.  SSI now at these prices or never.

Mike,

Did you buy the Dansk SSI's or the real SSI's?  There isn't much difference in price and was wondering if they are actually the same thing nowadays?

@Peter M I heard Dansk acquired/rights for SSI ?

Been eyeing off a set of Mahle OEM P&C's for my 3.2 at Design 911 for a few months now because they had the best price by far anywhere.  With the onset of the sale I thought this was the time to act so on Saturday I ordered a set.

I was a bit surprised today when DHL texted to say they were delivering as hang on, I haven't paid the GST yet! (or that other charge that I can't recall the name of.)  So to avoid delays I called DHL expecting to pay the duties over the phone but they didn't have any records of a debit being raised and they suggested I call back later as it would probably be calculated by then. 

Of course I forgot to do this and only think about it again when I'm back home and see there is a big brown box on my veranda!  After seeing the shipping invoice and not being able to make head nor tail over the numbers I can see why Customs just rubber stamped it. 

5 days delivery and cheaper than I expected. 

Thanks @Peter M and @GUT for the heads up on this sale.

I just pulled the trigger on the SSI Heat Exchanges + Dansk Sport muffler for the C3.0.

@Mike-S did you also purchase the tinware kit "EXHAUSTKIT09"?

Cheers, Doug

No, I didn't. I've been meaning to ask Stuart whether it's worth getting, at £300 it's got to save a lot of time to make it worthwhile.

I've just ordered the tinware kit for the SSI's, went into NineAuto today and had a chat, decided it was worth getting them to make the install easier. 

Very hit and miss on the GST and duty applications, you lucked out ?

Archived