[TAS] SMT 24th September (Hobart and surrounds)

• 2 weeks later...

I will be down in Tassie this weekend so will keep an eye out for you guys if I am in the area. I wish I had my car with me so I could join in, but alas had to go with the Hertz Nissan rental (unfortunately).  Have a good one.  The route looks like fun 

I will be down in Tassie this weekend so will keep an eye out for you guys if I am in the area. I wish I had my car with me so I could join in, but alas had to go with the Hertz Nissan rental (unfortunately).  Have a good one.  The route looks like fun 

if you can manage some time to catch the historic racing at Baskerville it would be worth it :)

Cheers

We had a great day today with a good turnout. Great to meet a couple more members in @42 South and @ReubenC.

Weather was really great with nice roads and a good mix of cars, myself along with @tazzieman plus 2 others from another car "club" we are members of, with a Lotus Esprit and Mercedes SLK. A really nice bunch of cars and people :)

I will put up a couple of pics tomorrow, and hopefully have another drive in the not too distant future. Thanks to all who attended :)

After the drive a few went out to the Baskerville Historic races. There was a good array of cars there, unfortunately I missed seeing the duttons cars in action.

62c.jpg_l.jpg?progressive

b64.jpg_l.jpg?progressive

9f9.jpg_l.jpg?progressive

76e.jpg_l.jpg?progressive

It was the biggest crowd I have ever seen at the races!

f00.jpg_l.jpg?progressive

The Matich SR4 looked and sounded amazing!

99c.jpg_l.jpg?progressive

Probably my fav was this Elfin.

71e.jpg_l.jpg?progressive

Some Porsche content....

b4a.jpg_l.jpg?progressive

fcb.jpg_l.jpg?progressive

7da.jpg_l.jpg?progressive

25e.jpg_l.jpg?progressive

e3a.jpg_l.jpg?progressive

Archived