FS - 1975 Carrera MFI

So dear readers ...

I'm looking at selling my 1975 Carrera MFI.

Peru Red.  Factory spec gold wheel centres.

German spec, Japanese delivered LHD.  As with many Japanese cars, no history but its all correct.

Immaculate condition.

Numbers match.  Date correct wheels.  New tyres.

No hits.

I did race it for 2 years in Group S but then recommissioned it with a full windows out, body in bits, interior out respray, new interior (including head lining).

The motor is not stock.  Its a 2.8 with mild cams (GE60).  Puts out 310 and is a beautiful driver.  Case is not porous.

Gearbox is original mag case that is also matching to the car (numbers) has a Wevo shift (but can put stock back in) and fully rebuilt close ratio box.  Has been strengthened in all the correct spots to take the extra grunt.

Fresh brakes.

Looks bog stock but will shame a 996 GT3 in acceleration.

Rarer than a 73RS and arguably better - certainly in the value for $ stakes as its basically a 73RS Touring with G Series bumpers.

PM me and I'll send pics.

Happy to talk and if you're really in the market, we can have the ugly "how much" chat.

I have posted pics on another thread in the forum but I think they've succumbed to the Photobucket thing.

If there's no interest here, I'm going to put it up on Classic Driver as its not really a Carsales type of car especially given its LHD and would appeal more broadly.

yep

Archived