Recaro Young Sport - Child Seat

Free to a good home, unless you've said something bad about me. 

1 x Recaro, Young Sport Child Seat (non-Isofix)

Not Australian approved, but good enough for the T.U.V.  Technically a static display model.

Private import.

Used joyously (as he is part German himself) by Master KGB for 4 years.  States 9-18kg suitability. Removable insert for smaller kids, early on.

Excellent condition, super clean, as my wife has OCD.

Sh!ts on everything else available from a safety and build quality perspective.

Doesn't fit in an a/c 911 or 928.  Can't tell you about others except that it'll no doubt fit the Porsche buses and the 4dr hatchback.

Used it in an F11 (BMW 5'er) and AMG C Klasse Estate.

Local p/up only, Preston BH or Kew AH.

hFlpgTO.jpg0scUFkV.jpgQothbivr.jpg

Grey import, probably not matching numbers and no seat rails. 

Investment grade product but probably only suits a LHD.

That said, if my kids were you d enough, i’d be a buyer!

PS, you can put them in an AC car.  You just need to use 1.5 inch ratchet straps.  Believe me, I’ve done it.

PS, you can put them in an AC car.  You just need to use 1.5 inch ratchet straps.  Believe me, I’ve done it.

Yeah, you could, but there would be no room to fit the grommet!  This unit is solid.

Still available? I’m in Coburg so could collect in Preston...

Refer 1st line.

Yeah, you could, but there would be no room to fit the grommet!  This unit is solid.

Refer 1st line.

Free to a good home? I have a good home

Free to a good home? I have a good home

:lol: that means none

What are you doing here anyway, you don't seem to own a Porker.....none.

What are you doing here anyway, you don't seem to own a Porker.....none.

I don't currently own one, that is correct. I had to sell my extravagances (Car, watches, etc) to fund a business. So priorities unfortunately.

But I love Porsches, and will be back in one by the end of next year. In the meantime I pay to be here and have just as much passion for Porsche that most people here do so there's no reason why I shouldn't be here just as much as anyone else!

You know what, I'm really quite offended by that sort of elitist attitude. What gives you the right to judge who is on an enthusiasts forum? How are you any better than someone else just because you own a car? It's this sort of attitude that drives people away and ruins it for those who dare to dream or aspire to something.

Remember your Emoticons kids!    Happy, happy...

I hereby vow to never, ever use an emothingy, I would much rather offend someone than lower myself to those dark depths of pandering to the emotionally crippled me generation.

I hereby vow to never, ever use an emothingy, I would much rather offend someone than lower myself to those dark depths of pandering to the emotionally crippled me generation.

You crusty old hard bastard.

96256d918d1cec2000b0e3b41c0a84c5--heart-

Archived