SOLD: Pepita Houndstooth Seat Fabric, red, black & white

For Sale: 2m of "Porsche Pepita Design" houndstooth Porsche reproduction seat insert fabric as purchased from ClassicFX.  Red, black and white.

ClassixFX: "One pair of comfort/sport seats will require 2 metres of fabric for the centres and most other seat applications."  Width: 140 cm min,  Weight: 440gm2, Composition: 92% pure merino (as original) wool 8% nylon, Abrasion Martindale: 100,000.

"exact reproduction of the original fabric"

http://classiccarrestorationsurrey.co.uk/fabrics/pepita-houndstooth/

Cost: GBP 91.00 per metre, and GBP 41.00 insured shipping, total A$378.

I am looking for A$325.00 including postage.

M9OeneA.jpg

I was going for this look, but now heading in a different direction.

FHTOP1r.jpg

And how much for the car .. you fallen out of love ;)

How much are you offering? ?

It has not been driven much of late, with getting the latest where I want it.  One drive is all it takes to remember all the reasons for it being a keeper.

you're talking my language, doug...  the fabric looks great. I can't quite pinpoint what I like yet, so its a no from me at this point.

RS interior.  With a little imagination add red to the houndstooth for a perfect match with your red Carrera script ?

6621781.jpg

How much are you offering? ?

I have been waiting for the "Fabric pattern dispute" responses......your For Sale threads seem to evoke banter :) 

Doug, I will give you twice what you paid for the car, today, $100 bills, I can have the cash ready by lunch time....:D 

Without a doubt your car is one of my favourite Porsches in Australia 

I have been waiting for the "Fabric pattern dispute" responses......your For Sale threads seem to evoke banter :) 

Doug, I will give you twice what you paid for the car, today, $100 bills, I can have the cash ready by lunch time....:D 

Without a doubt your car is one of my favourite Porsches in Australia 

Actually the usual argument with coloured pepita seat inserts goes along the lines of whether the coloured stripe runs vertical or horizontal ?

Thanks for the offer, that is twice as much as Dutton's tongue in cheek offer ?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived