Gary Blackmans Steering Wheel Setup

I believe that when Gary closed his Richmond workshop some of the staff moved to other trimmers. I was told that the guy who did the steering wheels moved with the equipment to another trimmer in Richmond? I was told this by Rob Raymer and we had traded messages and he was going to get me the details on his return from vacation; just another example of the knowledge that will be sadly missed along with Rob. 

If anyone has details could you please post, I am looking to get a Porsche Wheel restored/repaired. I had used Gary in the past and was always happy with his work. 

Cheers

Dave

OK, Bingo - not at Leather Creations but they connected me with him. Thanks for the suggestion @KGB

He (John)  is still working part time and picks up the steering wheels from a trimmer in Richmond. I wont put his mobile on here but if anyone needs to contact him PM me and I will pass on the number.

Gary Blackmans brother, peter does same down in moorabbin... 6 nelson st, just around the corner from dakdak cafe. he just re-covered my RS doors last week. 

PS. I used to go to gary in richmond too, had a couple of steering wheels done there too.

• 1 month later...

Archived