North Rd carpark meeting with kerry and hugh

Was at my grandsons 4th birthday bash at North rd carpark this morning when my son shared there were 4 911 porches parked together . I went over and was facetiming my other son in Byron when Kerry arrived and shared this forum  and then Hugh arrived too. Had a good chat and I have just joined today. I am trying to navigate my way around to find upcoming events to join in with. I have a white 1988 wide body cab having purchased 1999/2000 with 19k on clock. Now 230k and part of family. I look forward to some coffee catchups etc .

On 10/12/2017 at 1:58 PM, John Warnock said:

Was at my grandsons 4th birthday bash at North rd carpark this morning when my son shared there were 4 911 porches parked together . I went over and was facetiming my other son in Byron when Kerry arrived and shared this forum  and then Hugh arrived too. Had a good chat and I have just joined today. I am trying to navigate my way around to find upcoming events to join in with. I have a white 1988 wide body cab having purchased 1999/2000 with 19k on clock. Now 230k and part of family. I look forward to some coffee catchups etc .

Welcome John. It was great meeting you, hopefully we can catch up for a drive over summer! 

Archived