WTB 73 factory RHD targa

7 hours ago, SM911 said:

I'm looking for a 73 Targa, factory RHD, preferably one of the 37 Aus delivered cars.
Please PM me if you're interested in a discussion about the possibilities...

going left shows your individualism ;) 

and might save you $60-$100k

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/Porsche-911-1973/SSE-AD-5132776/?ret=search-alert&utm_source=internal-carsales-notification-centre-search-alert&utm_medium=email

1 hour ago, Troubleshooter said:

He never unloaded that? Should've grabbed his 200k in the first week of hype. Bubble? what bubble? 0MVLb.gif

And to to think unnamed PFA members sat in his lounge room , with large sums of cash in pocket and the dude still held on... Maybe quick set concrete will be its end as a grave stone... 

1 hour ago, Oldskl60 said:

Targas are the new black!

I know .. do you want some thing a bit rarer  , a 964 targa with modern luxury comforts to park next to it ?  I think the love affair is closing in my mind ...

I sense New year calls for new ways , more 8K+ and Boost and maybe more water...

You could even put fuchs on it I guess if your feeling retro 

1 hour ago, symsy said:

And to to think unnamed PFA members sat in his lounge room , with large sums of cash in pocket and the dude still held on... Maybe quick set concrete will be its end as a grave stone... 

I know .. do you want some thing a bit rarer  , a 964 targa with modern luxury comforts to park next to it ?  I think the love affair is closing in my mind ...

I sense New year calls for new ways , more 8K+ and Boost and maybe more water...

You could even put fuchs on it I guess if your feeling retro 

One does ones best under the circumstances.... 

Gunter Green Targa I understand now is domiciled  in a MLB Porsche workshop /traders abode.

Archived