Autocoupe - Eltham

Dropped in to see Darren today at Autocoupe in Eltham (Melbourne's leafy North) - I am cleaning up some paperwork on my 928 and he helped me out. I havent been up since Darren took over the business from Phil Hearn.

Forgot just how good a bloke Darren is - what an absolute gem of a guy. Down to earth, helpful, full of knowledge and as friendly as you could ask for. Couldn't stop chatting to him.

His workshop was absolutely stuffed with magnificent air cooled cars - jaw dropping stuff - an absolute testament to the good work he's clearly doing with his team.

Dave

38 minutes ago, Ozvino said:

Dropped in to see Darren today at Autocoupe in Eltham (Melbourne's leafy North) - I am cleaning up some paperwork on my 928 and he helped me out. I havent been up since Darren took over the business from Phil Hearn.

Forgot just how good a bloke Darren is - what an absolute gem of a guy. Down to earth, helpful, full of knowledge and as friendly as you could ask for. Couldn't stop chatting to him.

His workshop was absolutely stuffed with magnificent air cooled cars - jaw dropping stuff - an absolute testament to the good work he's clearly doing with his team.

Dave

+1

16 hours ago, Ozvino said:

Dave

Couldn't agree more. Dad used to take his 924 to Auto Coupe to see Phil, when I got my my 964 I went straight to Auto Coupe to get it ready for RWC and haven't turned back, Darren is A+.

Archived