Cars and Coffee Byron Sunday 8th April

XLR8

Shit im not  there .. will miss ya 

A few tips .. lots of cops in town post festivals...like 6+ cars beware

Cheapest 98 by 20c/l at Shell at mullum turn off , just off highway, tun left and left as if to feed back on Pac hwy and if you zoom by watch that junction and just past the 100kmh from 110kmh speed limit change. If heading north  the 100kmh is in both directions coming too and from the farm . i.e dont speed right up to passing the Tyagarah truck stop , there have been 2-3 cars just hidden there and mornings when cars and coffee has been on in the past few months.

Good Brekkie other than cars and coffee is at Brunswick Heads down near the footbridge, great burgers at Old Maids on the main road through town , its next to motel Trawlers if your looking for lunch in Bruns. Trawlers on main rd also good for fish and beer 

Enjoy 

Yes its on. Starts st 8.30am 

The Farm. 

Ewingsdale road

Ewingsdale.

It is the very first left at the very first roundabout as you exit the Pacific Motorway.

2 hours ago, symsy said:

Shit im not  there .. will miss ya 

A few tips .. lots of cops in town post festivals...like 6+ cars beware

Cheapest 98 by 20c/l at Shell at mullum turn off , just off highway, tun left and left as if to feed back on Pac hwy and if you zoom by watch that junction and just past the 100kmh from 110kmh speed limit change. If heading north  the 100kmh is in both directions coming too and from the farm . i.e dont speed right up to passing the Tyagarah truck stop , there have been 2-3 cars just hidden there and mornings when cars and coffee has been on in the past few months.

Good Brekkie other than cars and coffee is at Brunswick Heads down near the footbridge, great burgers at Old Maids on the main road through town , its next to motel Trawlers if your looking for lunch in Bruns. Trawlers on main rd also good for fish and beer 

Enjoy 

Where are you ??

6 hours ago, ByronBayChris said:

Yes its on. Starts st 8.30am 

The Farm. 

Ewingsdale road

Ewingsdale.

It is the very first left at the very first roundabout as you exit the Pacific Motorway.

Where are you ??

Melbourne Greek Easter -- Shooting Lamb -- Kicking Tyres --Getting Parking Tickets

• 1 month later...

Anyone going to Byron C n C tomorrow? I'm up this neck of the woods and will be in the Poxrod for a look. If you see me come have a chat, I'll be the one looking at the Porsches hahahha...

I'll have a black Ricciardo Tshirt on or a maroon jacket ☺️

On 12 May 2018 at 7:40 PM, Troubleshooter said:

Anyone going to Byron C n C tomorrow? I'm up this neck of the woods and will be in the Poxrod for a look. If you see me come have a chat, I'll be the one looking at the Porsches hahahha...

I'll have a black Ricciardo Tshirt on or a maroon jacket ☺️

Good to meet ya ...

20 hours ago, symsy said:

Good to meet ya ...

Good chatting - I should have recognised you with all the gold chains :Chuckle2: .  Nice  place The Farm but fight to the death to get a coffee that morn.... We should catch up for a spurt around the hills Poxster Vs GT

Archived