Who wants a whale tail

J.J.

i know someone on here is looking for a 3.2 Carrera Spoiler, well i found one on ebay in melbourne

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Porsche-3-2-Boot-Lid-Rear-Spoiler-/271045502742?_trksid=p4340.m444&_trkparms=algo%3DCRX%26its%3DC%252BS%26itu%3DSI%252BUA%252BLM%252BLA%26otn%3D12%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D1655402945196323346

cant remember who was looking though :o

hope this helps

Guest Nick987

My understanding is you can do either depending on the type of spoiler. Just add the spoiler or swap the entire assembly.

I have to say I like both, depending on car and mood. I really love the wide body look without them.

Have read really important on the turbo to get air circulating. Hoping someone with more knowledge can impart some wisdom here...

Guest vas930

A must have on any turbo charged 911 with an Intercooler (78 930 on).

The N/A cars(non turbo) it wont do much to the cooling.

It will give some down force at high speed.

Take your pick. :)

If you track your car, put a wing on it.

Nick hit the nail on the head here. I love my retro no tail looks however on days I want one as it balances the car aesthetically.

I need to check if it's as easy as unbolting 4 screws and swapping it for a perfect fit.

Nick hit the nail on the head here. I love my retro no tail looks however on days I want one as it balances the car aesthetically.

I need to check if it's as easy as unbolting 4 screws and swapping it for a perfect fit.

You may need to make some minor adjustments just to get the gaps 'Porsche perfect'. This can be done via adding spaces on the hinges and/or you can trim the rubber stoppers that the lid sits on when closed (depending if its sitting to high or low). There will be others here that can probably add further advice, thats all I have needed to do in the past though.

Archived