Bikini car wash scam

Guest Nick987

On that note I feel that I should put out a warning out.

Leaving Bunnings on Saturday afternoon I was approached by two very attractive girls. They asked for a lift, and naturally I obliged. I should point out that the girls were very skimpily dressed, which is why I was distracted as they rubbed up against me while I drove. After I dropped them off I noticed that my wallet had been stolen.

Apparently it's not an isolated incident, and similar groups of girls are targeting Bunnings car parks across the country, so be on your guard.

And it's not the first time. Three weeks ago I had my wallet stolen in similar circumstances. Two weeks ago my wallet was also stolen. Twice!

I'll be going back on Saturday.

You can buy cheap wallets at K-Mart.

On that note I feel that I should put out a warning out.

Leaving Bunnings on Saturday afternoon I was approached by two very attractive girls. They asked for a lift, and naturally I obliged. I should point out that the girls were very skimpily dressed, which is why I was distracted as they rubbed up against me while I drove. After I dropped them off I noticed that my wallet had been stolen.

Apparently it's not an isolated incident, and similar groups of girls are targeting Bunnings car parks across the country, so be on your guard.

And it's not the first time. Three weeks ago I had my wallet stolen in similar circumstances. Two weeks ago my wallet was also stolen. Twice!

I'll be going back on Saturday.

You can buy cheap wallets at K-Mart.

Thats great!

Archived