Photo Bucket Image fix (browser ad-on)

I know plenty of you browse forums finding old threads and come to realise the photo bucket is still holding users as ransom. You may find the oddball who is paying that $500/y to host photos. 

I dont' know who knows or doesn't know about this or if someone has mentioned it. But here's a chrome extension that allows the images to work. There's a few out there but this one works for me

It's for google chrome. There's a link on there for firefox. 
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-embedded-imag/ogipgokcopooepeipngiikdkpmcpkaon

Im quite annoyed it's taken me this long to find. So enjoy!

1 hour ago, symsy said:

Love it thanks ... now for storage on the forum .. can you fix that one

Ha yeah.. that would be nice. although I'm no magician <_<

54 minutes ago, Mike D'Silva said:

maaaate!

that's brilliant!!!

just found an old thread of mine and hooray, the photos still work!!!

but for how long? 

Well this is the 2nd one i tried, the first one didn't work. This one was updated march 22nd so seems like the developer keeps it updated. I guess until photobucket kicks us free loaders off :ph34r:

4 hours ago, Pauly said:

I know plenty of you browse forums finding old threads and come to realise the photo bucket is still holding users as ransom. You may find the oddball who is paying that $500/y to host photos. 

I dont' know who knows or doesn't know about this or if someone has mentioned it. But here's a chrome extension that allows the images to work. There's a few out there but this one works for me

It's for google chrome. There's a link on there for firefox. 
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-embedded-imag/ogipgokcopooepeipngiikdkpmcpkaon

Im quite annoyed it's taken me this long to find. So enjoy!

Bewdy, thanks!!

Archived