Go the green slime! Just added some more credibility to a brilliant car

Troubleshooter

It was a good race I live streamed most of it up to the red flag due to the fog and no visibility .........then watched the closing hours the next  day ,,,,,once the Manthley Porsche got around the Merc it just took off .....the lap times these guys were running in those conditions was truly amazing to say the least ......the 24hr at the ring is one of the worlds best races  ..

porsche-zoom2.jpg

E8_A543_F6-_BC40-449_C-9816-89_CECE87_EA

14 minutes ago, Troubleshooter said:

I thought it looked staged! and what's a girl doing waving the flag ....

The Ring safety rules are something like the Cams rules of the 1980,s ,,,,,,,,,the Germans are pretty easy going compared to our rules ...If you get a chance watch some of the race on you tube only local yellows and the odd zone 60 were they have a speed limit due to a accident and it is confined to the accident area only ,,,recovery trucks on the track with car at full noise some times ,,totally alien to what happens here ....The weather conditions that caused to red flag were appalling ,,,virtually zero visibility and they only stopped when flag marshal could not see each other ....brave stuff 

This is an in car of the pole position  lap by the Manthey #911 that unfortunately crashed hard in the first half of the event after hitting oil from a previous accident ...

Keep in mind this is the full Nurburgring including the GP circuit 

5 hours ago, Troubleshooter said:

Hahhaha I would never worry about that - she should be in the kitchen making the winner a sandwhich ....

OOH, wait for it, wait for iiiiit 

I wanna know who it is waving that flag 

The most disappointing thing about the event was that the weather was so bad there wasn,t any grid girls or women to be seen ,,,,every one was indoor or undercover ....:Chuckle2:

Archived