Aftermarket Pedals

tungatina64

They are a quality piece, the only reason I don't use them is they look horrid(in my eyes) a bit boy racer-ish.

Invest in a good quality set of driving shoes (Porsche Design, Sparco, Piloti, Asics etc...) and put brand new rubbers and Accel pedal in.

I have a set of Porsheshop ones from the UK. Rennline look better. The only advantage of mine is that they are bigger than the original rubbers. Driving shoes are a better option, I got Piloti from "The Racing Room" in Queensland. Dijon the owner is very helful. Google The Racing Room" or Fast Mustard should find him.

Cheers

Paul M

• 1 month later...

I have a set of Rennline pedals(black) in my car . I am yet to fit brake and clutch but have acc and a modified LHD dead pedal(I cut it to suit RHD rest). I am really happy with them, and they look much better than my worn acc and dead pedals did. Very well made IMO

• 2 months later...

pedalsspr.jpg Brake and clutch overlays from http://www.srpracing.com/pd-911-porsche-racing-pedals.cfm

The machined ones, ultimate grippiness! Brian made me a pair with just 3 holes each , aesthetically best.

Dead pedal is S/S homemade RSR style

Throttle is D-Zug 917 style.

I look forward to wearing them all to a polished finish  :)

They're also the Canyoners shoe of choice...practically bushwalking uniform!

I've even played tennis in them. Carry a pair in the car in case I need to run from a psychotic road rager. Well , not really , a cricket bat is also a useful addition when one is not a golfer...

Archived