SIX ONE Custom car & motorbike event

SIX ONE is a celebration of Australian custom automotive culture.

Hosted by the creators of Fuel Tank and Return of the Cafe Racers, SIX ONE is a showcase of Aussie built 4 and 2 wheeled custom vehicles.

SIX ONE is an invitational event, but there are no restrictive themes or rules limiting which vehicles will go on display. Instead, SIX ONE will bring together a diverse mix of genres, styles and disciplines from all walks of the Australian custom scene.

More art exhibition than auto expo, SIX ONE will offer a unique snapshot of the world-class talent and skill of our country’s incredible custom builders.

SIX ONE 2019 is set to take place on April 27th 2019 and is generously supported by Ryno Insurance, Antique Tyres, Segura Riding Gear and Shark Helmets.

https://thesix.one/

37 minutes ago, reddahaydn said:

I'm keen to go, but Carly is about to pop so i probably shouldn't stray too far from home - they say the second one can come really quick and there's no way she wants to be too late for the drugs! 

Thats very exciting! 

Just a small selection of what was on offer at the event. @thesix.one or #thesixone on insta as there seems to be plenty of great pics coming through. @Fuel Luke & his crew put on a killer event and I am very humbled to have been a part of it! 

Well done again mate, so cool to see such a mix in the one space. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived