Luddenham raceway

Good little track to do some laps around ,,,,,but very costly to use for the day and the facilities eg pit area and unloading and loading areas are small and poor ,,,,, also that tool Ian Luff is always lurking around with his smart mouth

better value for money at SMSP , Wakefield or Marulan,,,,,but the facility is still developing so improving all the time .:) 

2 minutes ago, Raven said:

He has a natural talent for rubbing people the wrong way and would fit right in down in Canberra with the rest of the Knobs :Chuckle2:

Dunno why, but him and his son come across as the stereotypical old 'Have we got a deal for you' toothy, gold chain wearing car salesmen 

I have never had anything to do with his son Warren ,but have been told he is a lot easier to talk to than his Father and is more humble .

Ian on the other hand really is a piece of work ,,so glad he has fallen out of favour with CAMS the guy really was a pain in the ass and to big for his ego .

On 18/06/2019 at 21:00, Raven said:

I have never had anything to do with his son Warren ,but have been told he is a lot easier to talk to than his Father and is more humble .

Ian on the other hand really is a piece of work ,,so glad he has fallen out of favour with CAMS the guy really was a pain in the ass and to big for his ego .

I’ve met Warren a couple of times at driver training days, guy was approachable & down to earth, gave relevant & helpful comment, not a knob IMHO. Drove him back from QLD raceway to Brisbane one time. I did hear him, at close quarters, give it to a guy who was a complete dick & deserved the serve, I would have been even more severe, thought he handled it very diplomatically.

53 minutes ago, GC9911 said:

I’ve met Warren a couple of times at driver training days, guy was approachable & down to earth, gave relevant & helpful comment, not a knob IMHO. Drove him back from QLD raceway to Brisbane one time. I did hear him, at close quarters, give it to a guy who was a complete dick & deserved the serve, I would have been even more severe, thought he handled it very diplomatically.

I have never meet Warren but been told that he is the total opposite to his father and easy going...More than likely Warren has seen his fathers poor behavior make enemy,s and Tick many good people off over the years in club Motorsport . 

I have had some past issues with Ian when he was involved with CAMS many years back Oran Park days , he felt he was above the rules and had a very over inflated opinion of himself  ,,,, fortunately CAMS no longer has anything to do with him due to his indiscretions .