'82 SC Interior options? Trim kits?

SteamWolf

Awesome, thanks.

Do you sell the felt weather strips that fit between window and door (outside side), and the rubber scraper strip that fits above it, on the outside of the door? I'll need them for each side.

I sell most bits...I'm not proud. B)

I don't want to derail this thread so I'll PM you prices.

Thanks Bad, looks like they only do the front engine cars. Am I reading that right in that it's 1500 euro for the trim kit???

You can get any trim of them and get an upholsterer here to fit it up...i purchased two metres of the "944 studio" to repair my front and back seats, it cost me 270 delivered give or take...

btw - ive seen your car around before.. a few years back now but it presented well back then...was it a local delivery new?

Bad930, thanks. I see, I'll do that when the time comes. I'm about to move house so everything is on hold until the dust settles now.

Yes, the car was Aus delivered to a QLD dealership, then in '96 sold to someone in Victoria, sold again in 2010 to someone in Bairnsdale, then I bought it a few months back and brought it to Newcastle.

Reading through the reciepts, it's had a big bucket of money spent on it. The front seats were retrimmed in 2000 which is why they don't match the back. It's also had valve guides in 2005 and a new clutch in 2009. No reciepts for an engine rebuild so it may well be unopened, with 400,000km on it. Mind you, there's no reciept for the respray so no idea who or when that was done.

Archived