GTS Classics Gran Turismo Seats

Brand new never mounted seats for sale. I've had a change of mind with my seats and am sticking with my race buckets. As such I'm offering these for sale. They are trimmed in leatherette and houndstooth with seat heaters and bottom harness slot. Mounting kit is included. These would set you back around $7500AU if ordered today.

Asking $5500

Mobile is 0437 seven one eight 889

Seat 2.png

Seat.png

Seat1.png

Seat3.png

Hi Mate - No, like the Deser and BF Torino after market seats that are fitted in many of these cars they do not come with ADR approval, nor engineering certification. 

Personally I've had a lot of cars with aftermarket seats and its not something I've ever worried about......

On 26/08/2019 at 20:27, Cam Arnott said:

Brand new never mounted seats for sale. I've had a change of mind with my seats and am sticking with my race buckets. As such I'm offering these for sale. They are trimmed in leatherette and houndstooth with seat heaters and bottom harness slot. Mounting kit is included. These would set you back around $7500AU if ordered today.

Asking $5500

Mobile is 0437 seven one eight 889

Seat 2.png

Seat.png

Seat1.png

Seat3.png

PM sent.