Hi Guys,

Looked like I picked the wrong weekend. Howabout same details as 24th Targa on following Sunday.

Won't be as spirited(narrow roads)or as long as previous drive but great country.

Cheers, 9fan.

Hi Guys,

Recon carried out ! Start 0630 Leave 0645 Drive time 1.5-2 hrs, Coffee from 0900, with 20 mins back to start point.

Give me an idea of numbers so I can organise Coffee.

Cheers, 9fan.

Hey 9fan,

I'm casting off my first born son to the freezing shores of Europe that morning (31st) so I'd probably better be there to stop "She Who Shall Be..." from creating a small lake in departures!

Either the 7th for me, or Hanging Rock for our next rendezvous...

Cheers,

Kerry

Hi 9fan,

Count me in. Working hard this Saturday, so I shall spoil myself with some fun on Sunday am.

Doug

Count me in 9fan. See you at, gulp, 6.30.

Greg I would be very interested in hearing your experiences on 996 GT3 ownership.

Hi Guys,

I know 0630 sounds cruel but will have the roads to ourselves and our wives don't want to know about it at that hour.

See you at Maccas. Anyone else ?

Cheers, 9fan.

Just a quick thanks to 9fan for organising the run yesterday. Great roads and grumpy cyclists! Thanks for showing the way.

And an excellent coffee location in Christmas Hills. Good to see you again 911013.

Until next time...

Just a quick thanks to 9fan for organising the run yesterday. Great roads and grumpy cyclists! Thanks for showing the way.

And an excellent coffee location in Christmas Hills. Good to see you again 911013.

Until next time...

Yeah, nice drive, well done 9fan, and thx for the Burger too !

Good to catch up with you too GJH911, but are you getting confused between 911993, 993002 and 911013 ?

:-)

Good to catch up with you too GJH911, but are you getting confused between 911993, 993002 and 911013 ?

Seriously guys, you should try names that are recognisable, like "Kerry", or "Doug"! Makes life a bit easier than trying to remember the chassis numbers... :rolleyes::D

Kerry

Seriously guys, you should try names that are recognisable, like "Kerry", or "Doug"! Makes life a bit easier than trying to remember the chassis numbers... :rolleyes::D

Kerry

Good point Kerry.

Myself, I always worried about our members who would have a crisis of identity if they ever changed their P-Car :P:lol:

Doug

Archived