Porsche 911 Turbo 996 | Worth The Risks?

Interesting video, thanks for sharing.  At 3:30 in I agree on the stock seats, the sport seats or buckets are the go.   I don't get all the criticism of the interior, its not like the 993s were modern when they finished up the production!  I'd still love one though :)

Agree with some of his comments ,but feel he is being a little over critical , car was cutting edge in its day but still sets a very high standard even to today,s supercars and it is 20 years old..

Really do not think if you purchased a good clean well maintained version of a 996 TT you would be disappointed .

They are a pretty amazing and a versatile car that could comfortably be used as a daily driver ..

I remember when the car was released here in Australia ,Porsche Australia and Wheels Magazine drove a speed yellow 996 TT just like that to the most Northern tip of Australia with some other 996 Variants ,,pretty amazing and unheard of task for a supercar to achieve  ...

300 plus KPH on some of Northern QLDS roads ,,,desert tracks ,,,sand dunes and creek crossings in a modern 911 ..

http://splitimage.com.au/milestones/mm