1984 3.2

drmurugti

On 04/07/2020 at 01:54, Coastr said:

This is my late 83 SC interior with factory leather option (dash, door tops etc) and sports seats.  It also has the extended steering hub.

hFFjwhM.jpg

There was a style change in the sports seats from 84 onwards, as the power became an option.

Thank you for that. I am eagerly awaiting car to be regoed!

Car is now back in Hobart. Looks great and am very happy (she was bought sight unseen without a PPI from a Porsche Collector up in Qld). She was better than described and drove very well! The interior is not as bad as i envisioned it to be but it would need some work done soon. I have removed the Momo Corsa steering which will be on sale soon and instead fitted a Prototipo and kept the original at home. Only issue I have is when I put it into 5th gear, it rubs against my lower left knee. Car is due to be detailed soon as well.

Things which my OCD self needs to get sorted are;

1. New carpets. Looking for recommendations. What was original then? I need to dig my options list.

https://www.design911.co.uk/pages/imageGallery.aspx?gallery=0&igid=164#

2.  New targa seals on R and L.

3.  Removal of wing and painting spare engine lid and fitting it on the car for a wingless clean look.

4.  Painting of the Targa hoop.

And @TwoHeadsTas the stereo does go duff duff 😛

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-13 at 10.19.03.jpeg

IMG_1656.jpg