987.2 Cayman original options

G2987

Hi all,

New to the forum, thanks for admitting me. Have a 987.2 Cayman with a number of options one of which I am keen to establish the popularity of. Does anyone have information on how many 987.2 Cayman were sold in AU with the full interior carbon fibre kit (sills, centre console, gear lever sside plates, dash etc)?

Thanks

20200627_164218.jpg

Thanks Niko, the colour changes in diffent light as you would be aware. Looked at many examples but this was the only one I saw with the carbon interior. Therefore interested to establish if there are many more out there. Maybe others will have some suggestions.

On 01/11/2020 at 22:30, tomo said:

As far as I can work out the 2009 -2012 Cayman R came out with carbon fibre features to the interior. 

The R came with body coloured features in the interior. No carbon unfortunately and I am not sure if you could even order carbon.

The R was also 2012 MY only wit 19 coming to Aus. 

On 02/11/2020 at 22:34, Redracn said:

The R came with body coloured features in the interior. No carbon unfortunately and I am not sure if you could even order carbon.

The R was also 2012 MY only wit 19 coming to Aus. 

The seats that had carbon fibre backing