Rear tyre options for 928S4 245/45R16 ??

Diamond911

Hi guys,

Need to replace the rear tyres on my 928S4. I'm running the original 16" S4 manhole rims and rear tyres are hard to find in 245/45R16. I've been running Continentals for my last two sets.  My front tyres are find.

I've tried DrGoogle across all of the tyre providers I can find online and rang a few mainstream tyre providers. The only option I can find is Prielli Pzero Ross Asimmetrico N5 @ $521 a tyre.

Is anyone aware of any other options to fit the factory rear end please?

16 minutes ago, KGB said:

P Zero Rosso?

Running Conti's on my GTS as also a difficult size to find any variety in.

That's what I currently have on there but not available to replace any more in 16" OEM size that I can find.

I'm assuming your GTS is running 17" Cups? which is a tad easier but at least you can get Conti's.

Tyroola website claims to have tyres:

https://www.tyroola.com.au/pirelli-pzero-rosso-asimmetrico-n5-24545zr16-94y-ty5d9198e2bf.html

albeit they would need to be shipped from Qld.

I would contact Bob Jane as well, they might still have some tyres left in their Network and they may be able to get them shipped to you in Perth.

4 hours ago, Diamond911 said:

That's what I currently have on there but not available to replace any more in 16" OEM size that I can find.

I'm assuming your GTS is running 17" Cups? which is a tad easier but at least you can get Conti's.

Yes, 17” Cups. Not a huge selection of tyres for either of us unfortunately,

18 hours ago, Diamond911 said:

.If tyres are hard to source always ask supplier for tyre Dates. If a couple of years old and you have to have them ask for discount.