For those of you that live in Sydney and aren’t in the LufteWasser cool group, there is a Cars n Coffee in St Ives tomorrow (7th March) at the Showground.

Last month there were approx 300 cars that turned up so if nothing else, it’ll be a good perve.

I’ll be there in the C4S with @SteveF in his 924 Turbo. If you turn up, come find us and have a chat ... 😀

On 06/03/2021 at 17:22, Dreamr said:

For those of you that live in Sydney and aren’t in the LufteWasser cool group, there is a Cars n Coffee in St Ives tomorrow (7th March) at the Showground.

Last month there were approx 300 cars that turned up so if nothing else, it’ll be a good perve.

I’ll be there in the C4S with @SteveF in his 924 Turbo. If you turn up, come find us and have a chat ... 😀

Saw a few C4S. Your one and another in Silver. Off topic but also saw a very cool Delorean with a perfect number plate 

6C43B83F-5676-4FC1-BCC3-ED6C7693A14A.jpeg

3 hours ago, Michael P said:

Saw a few C4S. Your one and another in Silver. Off topic but also saw a very cool Delorean with a perfect number plate 

6C43B83F-5676-4FC1-BCC3-ED6C7693A14A.jpeg

There were 3 x C4S's there and a lot of other Porsches. Shame I wasn't around mine when you were. Always enjoy meeting other members.

Those 2 x Deloreans were very cool .. I'm still getting over how big this meet was. It would have to be the largest C&C I've been to. It's held on the first Sunday of the month so it won't be the last time I go .. 😀