Cayman GTS 4.0

This will be "the new normal" going forward. If you're planning on buying a new P car in the coming years you'd be best to order one now.

I have a deposit down on a GT4, can't wait ... but literally have to.

2 hours ago, the_sovereign_man said:

This will be "the new normal" going forward. If you're planning on buying a new P car in the coming years you'd be best to order one now.

I have a deposit down on a GT4, can't wait ... but literally have to.

I understand the lead time is 9-10 months no?  Not too bad all things considered, Porsche sent a bunch of letters out to clients in December regarding production delays.

Have you a committed order and got an allocation yet?  Or you've place a deposit?

8 hours ago, 1q2w3e4r said:

I understand the lead time is 9-10 months no?  Not too bad all things considered, Porsche sent a bunch of letters out to clients in December regarding production delays.

Have you a committed order and got an allocation yet?  Or you've place a deposit?

There is no 2022 production. Production is forecast for 2023 with delivery in 2024.

That makes no sense, no GT4/Spyder production?  Or no GTS production?  

Have you submitted a build spec and received a sales contract?  Or you've placed a deposit for a car?  There's no word on Rennlist and people are currently locking spec's on GT4s that are going into production for delivery in June 

On 15/01/2022 at 20:52, 1q2w3e4r said:

That makes no sense, no GT4/Spyder production?  Or no GTS production?  

Have you submitted a build spec and received a sales contract?  Or you've placed a deposit for a car?  There's no word on Rennlist and people are currently locking spec's on GT4s that are going into production for delivery in June 

I was told no 4.0 Cayman production for the rest of 2022. Originally I was interested in a GTS but seeing as I have to wait until 2024 for delivery anyway I switched to a GT4. I have a sales contract.

Ahh interesting, so the GT cars are fine - unless they have limited production to Aust.  Rennlist is full of people who are locking builds in the coming months for mid year delivery for GT4's/Spyder's.

I guess they turn up whenever they turn up though! :)