What is this pedal cluster

Nevdog69

53 minutes ago, Nevdog69 said:

I am looking at buying a 1974 911s that has been converted to RHD. It’s pedals hinge from the top as shown in the picture. I thought they all hinged from the bottom.  Has anyone seen this type of conversion before and should I be worried?

B95BBF0F-AE7B-4199-B82E-D3391BB05805.png

Yeah I’d give it a miss, here’s a photo of mine for comparison, it is a factory RHD but has had a 3 pedal added. 

59D0A304-277D-4DA5-AA21-DB15F0883DFC.jpeg

100% not Porsche as you said Pedals from that era of 911 pivot from floor like on a VW beetle .. I dont think it is either Ford or Holden  as they are a lot longer arm design ,unless they have been cut down and re welded together to make them shorter ..Hard to say with conversions like this sometimes they just use what ever is easy and they are familiar with .

Yeatsey pedals above are what it should have .

Those Could be from a 924 or 944 .....???

15 hours ago, OZ930 said:

Check and see if there has been a hydraulic conversion done when the L to R was done.  Could be a good thing if done right.,

I agree, if they have gone to the trouble of updating and most probably enhancing the car its a good thing. Why dismiss the purchase over a trivial item.