Introduction

I just found PFA and thank you admins for accepting me in, I'm finding lots of good information and chat in the forums.

I have a 992GT3 in which I'm told I'm clocking up way too many miles but hey, its fun.

also I make videos about the various Porsches I get to drive from time to time.

heres a link to a recent one if of interest ?

https://youtu.be/AvhjRs348lU

Welcome Roger. 

Lucky man to have a 992GT3, amazing car from all reports. I can understand why you a racking up some miles.

Thanks for the link to the recent 992 Cab review.  Good to hear your thoughts on the Coupe vs. Cabriolet and that in the 992 it makes almost no difference. Cabs just don't seem to have the same level of interest (& demand) here in Aus. It's a shame as they are lots of fun.

• 2 months later...

Welcome & Congrats Roger

I have watched a couple of your videos before when searching for owner reviews of the 992GT3..... good job!!

I too am eagerly awaiting the delivery of my 992GT3 schedule for Sept 22. 

Seems your pretty happy with the 992GT3 given you have owned it and completed a number of miles is thereany thoughts you'd like to share here as to initial impressions and have they changed during ownership etc...

Cheers

Scott

Congrats SS3 you have made the right choice !  My 992GT3 is showing 5k miles all of which have been an event.  Odd ball things about the car to note are; the PDK is grabby when cold and when trying to reverse and it is possible to roll forward when reversing up hill, Sometimes plumes of oil smoke exit the exhaust on a cold start if its left parked forward facing down a hill for more than a few days, and steam occasionally comes out of the external windscreen vent on wet days none of which are a concern and other owners have experienced the same. 

I'm putting together a video to be entitled "Porsche 992GT3 and seven things you need to know"  had some fun making it.