Sydney/South Coast Drive Day

GC9911

Anyone interested in a drive day, say 2nd week of December, start bottom of Macquarie Pass, up through Sthn highlands, back to Robertson, back down to Kangaroo Valley, out to Tallowa dam, finish in Berry. Prefer midweek, not weekend. 
Register your interest here!

On 11/11/2022 at 20:59, GC9911 said:

Anyone interested in a drive day, say 2nd week of December, start bottom of Macquarie Pass, up through Sthn highlands, back to Robertson, back down to Kangaroo Valley, out to Tallowa dam, finish in Berry. Prefer midweek, not weekend. 
Register your interest here

I'm interested too please Greg, assuming this is week commencing 12/12..?

• 2 weeks later...

OK, possible dates are Thursday 8/12/2022, Monday 12/12/2022 or Tuesday 13/12/2022. Throw your hat in the ring, majority vote gets the gong. This drive is happening even if it’s only me 😂😂😂

Thinking we’ll start at HARS aircraft museum at Albion Park 9.30am, some great machines on display, https://hars.org.au/

Looks like Tuesday 13/12/2022, I’ve got a commitment on Thursday so sorry to those that can’t do Tuesday, there will be more drives next year, need to keep up with the Mexicans 😂😂😂. I’ll post more details shortly (roughly the same route as posted earlier).

OK, now’s the time to put your hand up if you’re in for Tuesday 13/12/2022 drive. I know it’s a busy time of year for a lot of people so if we don’t have a quorum I’ll reschedule for next year. P.S. I’m going anyway 😂

22 minutes ago, GC9911 said:

OK, now’s the time to put your hand up if you’re in for Tuesday 13/12/2022 drive. I know it’s a busy time of year for a lot of people so if we don’t have a quorum I’ll reschedule for next year. P.S. I’m going anyway 😂

I should be there Greg, just trying to move some things around.