WTB aircon condenser 930

Nighthawk

I have a few bits left over from my AC update of my 1981.  Whole system was in a box when I bought the car.  I bought and installed an updated kit with modern condensers.  The new rear condenser was wider than the factory version which allowed me to remove the blanking plate increasing air flow to the condenser and engine bay.  The old condenser is back in the box.

IMG_1279

Thanks for the replies, a company in France called Rose passion has replacement condensers. I’m trying to keep it looking stock, Griffiths aftermarket condenser, although good, doesn’t look the same. 
OZ930, I’ve attached a photo of the Rose Passion condenser, if it’s not too much trouble could you compare your unit with the photo?

1C0B8B85-E840-4A82-971F-DD5DEB1F9427.jpeg

7 hours ago, Nighthawk said:

Thanks for the replies, a company in France called Rose passion has replacement condensers. I’m trying to keep it looking stock, Griffiths aftermarket condenser, although good, doesn’t look the same. 
OZ930, I’ve attached a photo of the Rose Passion condenser, if it’s not too much trouble could you compare your unit with the photo?

1C0B8B85-E840-4A82-971F-DD5DEB1F9427.jpeg

Ok.  I will take some pics this morning.

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to say thanks to the forum, & one gentleman in particular, for selling me a part to get my air conditioning in the 930 back up & running for the Christmas holidays. 

This person actually offered to refund the money paid, as he wasn’t happy with the condition of the item sold. 

It’s heart warming to know that there are people on this forum, whom are not out for a cash grab, but here to lend a hand to fellow enthusiasts when in need, to keep these pieces of history on the road for everyone to enjoy. I’m sure this was the aim of the forum 
at its inception. 

Merry Christmas