BEDROOM FOR TOY'S

Hi Peter,

Your toy's bedroom looks fantastic.

I recently heard of someone who got a Porsche car badge embedded into the concrete floor of their garage.

Unfortunately my toy has to share its room with the more urban domestic tools :(

Doug

I recently heard of someone who got a Porsche car badge embedded into the concrete floor of their garage.

This certain person, who we all know to have VP written after his name, actually SCULPTED the crest out of clay, and then CAST it, to be later inserted in the slab!!! As someone who went through a tertiary Sculpture course - KUDOS!

I seem to remember the VP did Ceramics.... come on KR, help us out with a pic!

:P:D

Kerry

Thanks Guy's,

Yes I have been told about KR'S crest maybe if he still has the mould and willing to share I could see about getting some thing made up that could go on garage floors, about the picture up loads I can resize them but what size should I be doing them this one is 400x400 I think?

Regs, Peter.

post-7-126810706147_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ok Kerry here it is. I finally got around to taking the necessary photos. I hope that the rest of the Porsche forum enjoy the photo.

Keith

This certain person, who we all know to have VP written after his name, actually SCULPTED the crest out of clay, and then CAST it, to be later inserted in the slab!!! As someone who went through a tertiary Sculpture course - KUDOS!

I seem to remember the VP did Ceramics.... come on KR, help us out with a pic!

:P:D

Kerry

post-5-12691674653_thumb.jpg

Archived