944 3lt Turbo

9fan

Do tell. I know of something coming to OZ which might fit that description although I don't remember seeing any dyno charts for it. Let's say the one I'm thinking of is coming to Melbourne and was a road car in the U.S....Am I warm?

Oooooh excited..... I love hearing about big HP 944. Gives the 944 awesome press.

Could this car be yellow by any chance?

Do you mean that Yellow one already racing out of VIC? They've had moderate results so far but I've heard that they're installing a new Sequential gearbox which I'll be following with baited breath. 

Hi Patrick, As the Yanks say "I can neither confirm nor deny"

Mark, you can't just start a thread and keep us hanging??? 

Nah mate, got a friend who's wife works in automotive imports for customs she told me about a yellow car that looked like mine in some identity photos due into the country..... I haven't seen the photos as they are not for public display.

Sequential gear box...... what race category will it sit in with that...... or am I thinking of a different car.

The Yellow car races Prod Sports. A guy called Ivan Klasson drives it but it's not his car. It's very modified over stock but from what I've seen they have had a few reliability issues with some parts. Mostly drivetrain I believe. Looks quick in the videos though. 

Yeah I know that car Ive seen it rip apart eastern creek with my boys... they call it the yellow Porsche car. Its quick and sounds awesome on the track, the video shows what I was thinking at the time I watched it that its fast in corners but gets held up by the other cars.

I'm not a racer so I shouldn't comment, but when I've seen big HP 944 on the track it seems to me they get pulled up in corner speed due to cars that are epic fast straight line..... could be just me but when the driver has clean lines the cars look so settled and in there element.

Archived