Frunk luggage hot

tomo

Just spent 5 hrs behind the wheel of the 996 , And it is the first time I have noticed the luggage in the frunk was warm, You could nearly call it hot , Temp gauge in the car sat just a smidge over the 80 mark, The .2 was in 2.5 _3000 rpm most of the time and performed effortlessly  as usual, Any one else noticed this? The outside temp was hovering around 36 C.

43 minutes ago, Stepo said:

I wouldn’t be concerned Tomo, it was pretty hot today, only a piece of sheet metal separating the baking sun from your luggage and no air getting into the frunk. Temp gauge sounds about normal.

Yes Cheers @Stepo  Have been back in the car since the long stint all things are good  , Just it was the first time the frunk and what it containened suffered from heat transfer. 

Yeh Na I have had the car for a couple of years and fairly familiar with its behaviour and habits it is very unusual for the car to get  this hot ,  It was 39c which is damn hot 🔥 but has been in that temp before never bothered it, Radiator flush and coolent change in order me thinks. Oh and my Porka is Basalt Black :)