Value of '74 Targa

Hey gang - am making my move over to Australia over the next month.  Am deciding whether or not I'm going to bring my car '74 911 Targa w/ 2.7l

Any idea on value over in Sydney?  Is it worth it to bring over, or should I sell here and buy again in Aus?

Here's a pic and link to the current for sale ad where I've priced it aggressively for the NZ market.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=575842514

8611880317_cde4779f95.jpg
IMG_3177 by Billnus4, on Flickr

Somewhere between $22k and $30k AUD depending on time of day is my guess.  Most stuff over $25k seems to sit on the for sale sites for a year or more.  Factor in the $5k it'll cost to get it here and you're not really going to save much by bringing it.

But if it's your car and you love it and know it, then it's definitely worthwhile!

Great looking targa BTW :)

and if you aren't going to get much more than you have it listed on that site for, deffo bring it if you know it's a great car. 

I've been looking at these cars for around 8  months solidly,  $22 - 30k is what I'd say too from what I've seen.

Bill for approx 14k Australian + import  I would pay you to bring it over  - judging by the description and not knowing what PO had done if it is sound of body and mechanical, then you will be hard to find a known equivalent on the OZ market...

Im not an expert but as its over 30 years old you wont have to pay tax. Put it on historic rego and you have a very cheap Porsche 911 running that you know the history of. Great looking car. I know what I would do.

Ed

Archived