Factory workshop & parts manuals

michel

Hi Michel,<br />I have "Chiltons repair and tune up guide for the Porsche"<br />covers 356,912 &amp; 911 first published in 1968.<br />I tried googling it but couldnt find the copy I have.<br />Anyway if its of interest shoot me a pm.<br /><br />cheers<br />John

Hi Michel,<br />I have "Chiltons repair and tune up guide for the Porsche"<br />covers 356,912 &amp; 911 first published in 1968.<br />I tried googling it but couldnt find the copy I have.<br />Anyway if its of interest shoot me a pm.<br /><br />cheers<br />John

Thanks for the offer but am after factory manuals . Anyone suggest any sites were hi res copies can be found? Seen cannell though earliest is for a 72 911.

no one have factory manuals???

a suggestion could be that a high res scan done and then made avaiable to PFA members on request? I know it is self serving but I would love a good copy  with good images, but dont need to pay $600 + for the pleasure...

bump

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

O.K. Michel I just went through all the electronic stuff.

All perfect in terms of resolution etc. and out of all the chapters it is all there except for volume 1 chapter 1 Engine.

I cant explain why but that is how I got it.

Maybe PM me your address and I will burn the two CDs and post it to you?

Archived