RM Auctions "Don Davis Collection"- AWESOME

Hounddub

Just for a little dreaming have a look at the collection of cars about to be auctioned in the latest RM Auctions event.

The Don Davis collection includes an awesome array of legendary collectables....with more than a smattering of Stuttgart's finest (959, 356, 89' Speedster, etc, etc) as well as some truely awesome American legends. The Toyota 2000GT and 67 Ferrari 330GTS would get my cash...if I won Powerball.

Enjoy.

http://www.rmauctions.com/lots/?SaleCode=DD13&feature=0&sort=lot

Call me weird, but I'd take the BMW M1, or even the 3.0 CS. Don't know what it is about those cars, but I'd love to have a CS as an everyday driver...

(Don't tell my Porsche brothers though...)

RESPECT!!!

good to see someone with serious money using it wisely lol wow so much want. That has to be close to the most perfect collection I have ever seen. I would have at least 50% of those cars on my want list. I couldn't just pick one(and I couldn't afford even one) but I'd love the 2000GT, the 330, the 73 RS, the 959, the 61 vette, M1, etc, etc.

And then there is the FJ40 cruiser ? probably a great car but really didn't expect to see that in the collection

Archived