Mornington peninsula tyre shops

autojack

I need to get some new front tyres - planning on Michelin Pilot Sports. We're heading down to Dromana for the week between Christmas and New Year's, and suddenly I'm considering taking the 911 down there so I can get a few drives in. It would be handy to get the tyres done while I'm off work for the week. Can anyone recommend a shop in that area? Am I delusional to think there's even a chance of getting tyres ordered and installed in that window of time?

Tuckett's Tyrepower in Hastings is really good - I've used them several times now for my daily drivers and for stripping tyres of the original Fuchs from my 911 when I sold them. The owner does a bit with historic racing and they do know how to look after special cars (I live in Hastings). Nice drive across from Dromana (25 minutes) with a little bit of twisty stuff in the middle too! 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the suggestions! I took it to Tuckett's since they were closer, I was able to get it in there Friday for the new boots and alignment. Everyone was friendly and we had a good chat about all manner of classics while I waited. Their attention to detail was nice - when they handed it back, Bob said they do up the wheel nuts by hand rather than with the impact gun, since the lug nuts are light weight and don't really like to be blasted on. The car feels great now, and they said the alignment was way out in the front, so good to get that sorted as well.