Tyre shop on the Morn Peninsula to fit CUP2 Tyres on CL wheels

Anyone have a recommendation for a trusted Tyre Shop on the Mornington Peninsula that has genuine experience in fitting CUP2s on centre lock wheels?

2 minutes ago, StevepGT3 said:

Any shop can fit the tyres, but don’t let just anybody R&R the wheels unless you know for sure that they know what they are doing, heard recently someone getting  a big bill because of incorrectly fitted CL’s  

Been there done that. Even a Porsche dealer, who shall remain nameless, fitted my CL wheels without first applying the appropriate grease to the wheels only to find the wheels had seized on the hubs next time they had to come off!

Thats why I am after a tyre shop who has done this before and is trusted. Most tyre shops don't have  the retired breaker bars and torque wrenches.

Not on the Mornington Peninsula but Delarue Tyres in Mount Waverley are up to the task and on that side of town. They have experience with CLs, the owner has a CL car himself. I generally BYO grease and do it myself because I'm particular.

Safest option IMO is to learn the procedure for fitting CLs and dismantling the CL bolts and doing your own fitting. I used to put my car on stands, take the wheels to the tyre shop for tyres then refit myself.

Like yourself, every other visit to my Porsche dealer would result in at least one CL lock pin not having been engaged. Clearly too difficult for the grease monkeys at the dealerships to learn the correct procedures.