Data issue

I can no longer upload photos and have been receiving a this message.

‘The file would exceed the total allowed size of 1.747MB and was slipped’.

Does anyone know if the data can be reset or do I need to delete some of the photos I’ve previously posted?

Thanks P-Kay,

Sounds like Yeatsy has filled his limit. Leave it with me until I get back to my computer and I’ll check it for him.

🍻

Yeatesy, I can see this on my phone (99%) but I’ll get to it when I can see it all better

IMG_3158.thumb.png.465a71e3becd48a786a6f2f0160de4e1.png

Even though I'd like to give you a bonus 500Mbs for your image library Yeatesy, unforts I can't give selective advantages, no matter how committed and participatory the FM... 🤷‍♂️

So, instead of a 1Gb limit for FM's image libraries... 1.5Gb should sort everyone out?

4 hours ago, Kerry said:

Even though I'd like to give you a bonus 500Mbs for your image library Yeatesy, unforts I can't give selective advantages, no matter how committed and participatory the FM... 🤷‍♂️

So, instead of a 1Gb limit for FM's image libraries... 1.5Gb should sort everyone out?

Thanks Kerry, much appreciated 

Yes you have to be carefully downloading some pis as the megapixals of camera 's are getting larger all the time it is not unusual to click a pic of 120 mb 10 of those and 1.2 gig magical dissapears. 

I've made sure if I want to upload photos I've taken on my phone (Samsung S23), that I email them to myself, which gives the option to minimise the photo sizes before sending.  I then upload to the forum from my laptop, so a 4 or 5 Mb photo comes down to usually around 300kb filesize.