Hello, new Sydney member checking in!

Hello all,

Just thought I'd check in and introduce myself before I start posting away!

I'm Kurt, 29 residing in Sydney: I wouldn't say I have a hobby but more so an affliction with cars, love music, food & beverage, travel, family & friends. 

I have been bitten by the Porsche bug some time ago and currently I do not own a Porsche but after much straining of the brain I arrived at the conclusion that I need a 6.2 GT3 in my life as that would suit me best right now! I have my eye on one (I think the owners a member here) once my current car (X5) is gone and sold I will be pouncing on it! My future plan is to horde 911's (I have a very understanding girl), because I am a sucker for old cars I ultimately want a nice long-hood car but that is a pipe dream for now.. 

Any how, cheers!! 

Wow, Now that's a plan. Welcome Kurt. Another one for the Northern Alliance.

Hurry up and get rid of that X5. Can you also get your girlfriend to ring my wife to set her (my wife)on the the right track. She appears to have life's priorities a tad muddled up.

Welcome to the forum Kurt.

Nice want list. :)

Thanks mate! I'm sure I could fill a toilet paper roll with a want list ha 

Wow, Now that's a plan. Welcome Kurt. Another one for the Northern Alliance.

Hurry up and get rid of that X5. Can you also get your girlfriend to ring my wife to set her (my wife)on the the right track. She appears to have life's priorities a tad muddled up.

Yeah I only listed it the other day, during the school holidays most people are either busy with kids or away... so hopefully I'll get some nibbles in the next couple of weeks? Not stressed though... good things take time! 

haha you never know, maybe I can get her onto the phone to push some propaganda to your wife as to why we need to have cars..... and so many of them :lol: 

Cheers guys! 

Welcome Kurt to the North Alliance! After your girlfriend has spoken to Niko's wife can she call mine as well?

Might have to start charging for this service? lol.

But honestly guys theres always a price to be paid for our better halves happines, we have our eyes set on the Macan for her, I think that'll be a nice family car! His n hers :) ... Well see though, hopefully it is reasonably priced and doesn't overlap Cayenne money once optioned!

Archived