PFA - The decklid grill badge

SM911

LMAO Scott! No stress, well, no more stress cos of your queries! ;) Don't worry, I'm my own biggest critic! LOL!

Cheers WayCool!

Uncle, don't think it'll give you much respite from the low winter sun, but I'll have a look and see if I've still got one around... PM an address to send it to.

Maybe there are one or two left in the garage somewhere, anyone else want dibs?

Kerry

I have one of the long thin porscheforum.com.au stickers which i haven't attached to my car (like the one on Nikos windscreen).

May be too old now and heard some of the older ones didn't come off there backing very well, however if anyone wants it, just PM me with and address and happy to forward it.

Mike

Mike if you wouldn't mind sending your's to Stephen, my last two will be dispatched on Monday via snailmail, and then thats it!

Time to think about another production run, this time with the new logo etc...

Have to say as well, very much looking forward to creating a metallic badge for rear grills etc. The flow on from this is that I need to orchestrate the shop function on the site (which I have bought), which also brings into play a whole bunch of other elements, most of which I don't have the spare time to introduce at this point.... stay tuned though, I want one as much as anyone else!

Kerry

Archived